Terms & Conditions
Version 1.0. Last updated on March 3, 2022.
If you wish to terminate this Contract at any time, you can do so by no longer accessing or using our Services or Materials (as defined below).
This Contract applies to aheadofproduct.com, applications, communications, programs, and other services that Ahead of Product identifies as offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services. Anyone who uses and accesses our services agrees to be bound by this Contract is referred to herein as a “User.”
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. The source code, video, text, software, photos, graphics, images, audio, designs, trademarks, proprietary information, and other content of the Services (collectively, “Materials”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
We refund 100% no questions asked if that happens 5 days before the cohort starts. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Services and Materials
You may use the Services and Materials only in the manner and for the purposes specified in this Contract.
Except as provided in this Contract, you may not access, use, download, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new or derivative works from, distribute, perform, display (including framing and inline linking), communicate to the public or in any way exploit, any of the Services and Materials in whole or in part.
You may download and copy Materials clearly designated as “downloadable” within the Services and you may take notes summarizing the Materials within the Services, in each case solely for your personal use or for use internally within your organization. If you wish to use other Materials in other ways, you may do so only if you request and receive specific prior written authorization from the Ahead of Product.
Code of conduct
Your eligibility to use or access the Services and Materials is contingent on remaining in good standing as a member of any Ahead of Product coaching cohort. These policies, which we continue to develop, provide guidance and rules for the use of our Services and Materials:
- We promote a supportive and open learning environment. You are encouraged to share your challenges and questions within the coaching sessions, but do not reveal identifying details of these conversations outside of the group.
- You are not allowed to record audio or video from the sessions. However, you may take screenshots from the sessions as long as you have asked and received permission from all group participants.
- Do not violate the Ahead of Product rights in its intellectual property or proprietary information, including by suggesting that you are affiliated with, authorized by or approved by Reforge when you are not.
- Do not use the Services or Materials to compete with the Ahead of Product, or to solicit the Ahead of Product Users or potential customers for commercial purposes.
- Do not publicly communicate information about another User obtained through the Services.
- Do not communicate false, disparaging or defamatory information about another User of the Services.
- Do not use the Services to abuse, harass, intimidate or shock another User.
- Do not use the Services to share graphic, obscene, or pornographic content.
- Do not use robotic automation to access the Services or to collect Materials.
- Do not use the Services for illegal activities, promotion of illegal products or activities, or violation of the rights of others.
- Do not use the Services to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt others’ data or computer systems or devices.
- Do not interfere with or disrupt the Services.
Any violation of these policies shall constitute a breach of the Contract, which may result in immediate termination of your program membership.
The Ahead of Product acknowledges that during a Program with us, you may have need to share confidential company information with your coach or another member of the TPR team.
The Ahead of Product undertakes to keep all confidential information secure and shall not use or disclose to any third party such confidential information.
This restriction does not apply when disclosure is required and authorized by law, or when information is already in or comes into the public domain.
The Ahead of Product obligations to protect confidential information will survive for a period of two ars, or as long as the information remains a trade secret under applicable law.
At any stage during or after the program, you may request that confidential information be returned or destroyed, as well as ask for proof of such destruction.
Cancellation by the Ahead of Product
The Ahead of Product reserves the right to cancel your Program if you breach these terms and conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. We also reserve the right to cancel your enrollment without refund in the event of any verbal or written abuse of any kind (including abusive, offensive, or aggressive language) directed towards a coach or any other member of our team.